[R] How to sign off this list

Kathi kathi at dropnet.ch
Thu Oct 30 08:25:35 CET 2008

Hi John

I had the same problem: signed onto the list, then got flooded by too many emails. So I changed my
personal settings to the digest mode (see link below). That means that once a day I get *ONE* email
which summarizes the help list email traffic of that day. Then I can fly through its index to see what's
going on. There's even an option to turn off delivery of mails from the help list temporarily, so your
mail account doesn't get flooded while you are on holidays etc.

Hope this helps,

Kathi Dubach

--
DropNet AG - Das Unternehmen fuer Ihren Internet-Auftritt!