[R] R rockie

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 29 13:39:59 CET 2008

For a good, extemely basic, tutorial see
http://www.math.ilstu.edu/dhkim/Rstuff/Rtutor.html

You might also want to have a look at
http://zoonek2.free.fr/UNIX/48_R/all.html

If you are familiar with SPSS or SAS then Bob Muenchen's paper in PDF form
http://oit.utk.edu/scc/RforSAS&SPSSusers.pdf  (or his new book) is very helpful.

There are all kinds of good documentation available on the R site.  Try the Books and Other links on the left side of the main R page.  In the Books page there is a link to "other publications".

Under the R documentation page ( link Other) you may want to try the "other documention" link.

I personally find that Introduction to R is very useful but it is better read after you have read some of the really basic tutorial stuff.