[R] Recommended R books by XLSolutions Corporation

eugene dalt eugenedalt at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 19:57:55 CET 2008

 I attended a course at XLSolutions and glad they can publish a list of recommended R books.

IMHO they shouldn't  post it here though.

This name issue is hilarious given thousands of David Smith out there but to cut the story short, my class at XLSolutions was taught by a David Andrew Smith who prefers to be called Drew because there are 2 David smith in his department.

My 2 cents !