[R] Recommended R books by XLSolutions Corporation

Steve_Friedman at nps.gov Steve_Friedman at nps.gov
Tue Oct 28 19:01:29 CET 2008

I agree with Bert,

The R user group lists should not be a vehicle for private commercial
vendors.

Steve Friedman Ph. D.
Spatial Statistical Analyst
Everglades and Dry Tortugas National Park
950 N Krome Ave (3rd Floor)
Homestead, Florida 33034

Office (305) 224 - 4282
Steve_Friedman at nps.gov

             Bert Gunter
             <gunter.berton at ge
             ne.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  <dsmith at xlsolutions-corp.com>,
             r-help-bounces at r-         <r-help at r-project.org>
             project.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/28/2008 10:47          Re: [R] Recommended R books by
             AM MST                    XLSolutions Corporation

David:

IMHO, this is beginning to be commercial abuse of this list. Please no more
advertising.

(Others may have different opinions).

-- Bert