[R] Sweave Error

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Tue Oct 28 18:57:28 CET 2008

claudio.is at libero.it wrote:
> dear R users,
>
> I am using sweave to generate report for my data analysis.
> I recently updated R ro 2.8.0, and now I have the following results when compile the the tex file generated from R.

Hi Claudio

How do you invoke latex? On many systems, this works

% R CMD pdflatex Lajos.tex

The R CMD sets up the environment so that Sweave.sty can be found. If
this fails, the next step is to figure out where texlive searches for
.sty files (typically an environment variable) and configure it so that
it finds R_HOME/share/texmf/Sweave.sty. The final resort is to copy
R_HOME/share/texmf/Sweave.sty into the same directory as Lajos.tex.

Martin