[R] Question of "Quantile Regression for Longitudinal Data".

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 27 13:46:44 CET 2008

This is really NOT an R-help question.  You just need to read the code
more carefully
and everything will be revealed there.  This isn't  like the Pisan
Cantos.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820