[R] Mallows' distance or Earth Mover's distance in R?

Matthias Kohl Matthias.Kohl at stamats.de
Sun Oct 26 15:01:52 CET 2008

Hi Rainer,

we have not implemented the Mallow's distance so far. Out package
distrEx includes implementations of the Hellinger, the Kolmogorov, the
total variation and the Cramer von Mises distance. Combined with our
package distrMod one can compute minimum distance estimators.

library(distrMod)
?MCEstimator
?MDEstimator

hth,