[R] Error Running TinnR with R

bg708 bgarciacarreras at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:08:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

I managed to get it to work this way (changing the Rprofile.site file) with
R2.7.2. I then made the mistake of updating to R2.8, and it stopped working.
Now changing the Rprofile.site file does nothing, and sending a block of
code gives me the "Error in source(.trPaths[5], echo = T) : object
".trPaths" not found" error message. I triple checked all the additional
lines in the Rprofile.site file, path for .trPaths is correct. One point of
note is that Hmisc package appears not to be available.

Thanks for any help you could give me! Otherwise it might be wise to revert
back to R2.7.2 or use the previous Tinn-R version.

Bernardo