[R] code works in R desktop but not iin RWeb - I got it working

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:49:11 CEST 2008

If the RWeb server you are referring to is the one at montana
then its running a version of R that is 5 years old.  At that time
the underscore was a synonym for <- in R but that was
discontinued some time since then.  With a version of R
that old there could be quite a few other differences as well.