[R] ?outdated windows printing problem in the GUI

S Ellison S.Ellison at lgc.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 18:32:30 CEST 2008

Running the scatterplot/histogram example in ?layout and subsequently
printing from the file menu in Windows XP using R 2.7.1 does not print
the whole figure, although saving as a metafile does save the whole
figure.

Before I upgrade solely to check, can anyone confirm from knowledge a)
whether it's a bug in 2.7.x and b) if so whether it has been fixed in
2.8.0? I note that there is a clipping problem recorded for 2.7.2 that
has been fixed, but I'm not sure it's the same issue.

Steve Ellison
Lab of the Government Chemist
UK