[R] About Torus Rndamiztion

MORNEAU François francois.morneau at ifn.fr
Tue Oct 21 11:07:16 CEST 2008

Hello Surendra,

To answer to Ben, Kyle Harms actually wrote his code in R. I would advise you to ask him directly. He kindly shared his code with us when we asked him.

I can also propose you to discuss off-list of our own version of this code, slightly modified to deal with multi-plots situations if you are interested.

Regards,

François Morneau