[R] TINN-R's "R Explores" - Available for other editors?

stefan.duke at gmail.com stefan.duke at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 10:04:21 CEST 2008

I am using TINN-R for working with R and for that purpose it is a very
handy editor, in particular the R-Explorer that shows the existing
objects and their properties is worth money.
But I want to move to a more flexible editor (in particular for Latex)
and was thinking of WinEdt (or maybe Eclipse, because of Java). I know
they have capabilities to work directly with R, but has any other
editor the same capabilities when it comes down to the R-Explorer?