[R] wrireframe

Deepayan Sarkar deepayan.sarkar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 21:38:00 CEST 2008

On 10/17/08, Chibisi Chima-Okereke <chibco at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
>  Does anyone know how to overlay a 3d line on a wireframe plot?

See

http://lmdvr.r-forge.r-project.org/figures/figures.html?chapter=13;figure=13_07;

> I would also
>  like to be able to keep the legend that you get when using the option:
>
>  drape = TRUE
>
>  when using the option: shade = TRUE.

The colors used when shade = TRUE are not completely defined by
height, so such a legend does not make sense. You can get an arbitrary
color key by providing a suitable colorkey argument (i.e., colorkey =
list(col=..., at=...), etc.).

>  In addition, I would like to know how to keep the axes while getting rid of
>  the box, I use this:
>
>  par.box = list(col = NA)
>
>  to get rid of the box but that also causes the axes to disappear.

?wireframe has an example (using cloud, but the same idea applies).

-Deepayan