[R] Use of .First() in Mac OS X gui

Jonsen, Ian JonsenI at mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Fri Oct 17 16:17:47 CEST 2008

I am aware .First is a function, that should have been apparent from by my
use of .First(). I expect .First to be loaded from .RData as it indeed does
exist (as I had confirmed before I posted to R-help). If, after starting
R.app, I type .First() the function executes as expected, however I wish to
have this occur without user input.

Thanks for your help.

jonseni at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
http://www.mathstat.dal.ca/~jonsen