[R] library MICE warning message

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Tue Oct 14 19:36:21 CEST 2008

Αργυρώ Ανταράκη <arantarak <at> yahoo.gr> writes:

> imp<-mice(mydata, im=c("","pmm","logreg","logreg"),m=5)
> for a variable with no missing data, a numeric one and two variables with
> binary data.
>
> I got the following message:
>
> There were 37 warnings (use warnings() to see them) warnings()
>
> Warning messages:
> 1: In any(predictorMatrix[j, ]) ... : coercing argument of type 'double'
to logical

Not your fault: when you run the sample from mice{mice} with the current
version of R, you get the same type of warnings. I have not checked the
details, but I remember a similar case when we installed R version 2.7.0.,
which was harmless, but should be corrected. I will send a mail to Roel de
Jong <dejongroel at gmail.com>.

Dieter