[R] Simulations using differential equations

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 18:27:46 CEST 2008

and see page 8 of:

http://www.r-project.org/doc/Rnews/Rnews_2003-3.pdf

R as a Simulation Platform in Ecological Modelling
Thomas Petzoldt
"Conclusions
The examples described so far, plus the experience
with R as data analysis environment for measure-
ment and simulation data, allows to conclude that
R is not only a great tool for statistical analysis and
data processing but also a general-purpose simula-
tion environment, both in research and especially in
teaching. "

--
David Winsemius
Heritage Labs