[R] Creating GUIs for R

Bos, Roger roger.bos at us.rothschild.com
Mon Oct 13 01:32:03 CEST 2008

Ricardo,

I forgot to mention to you the web site: www.rpad.org.  You can view that site to see how well Rpad will look using your configuration.  I only have Windows and I recall that under Firefox my page didn't work quite as well as it did with IE, but I don't know if that was my limited HTML skills or something inherent to Rpad.  I am also not on the latest version of Rpad, so its best to view official site to see how it will look.

Thanks,

Roger