[R] BRugs removed?

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sat Oct 11 19:54:40 CEST 2008

Haoda Fu wrote:
> All -
>
> I am new to this help list. Please forgive me if
> this question has been asked before.
>
> A couple of questions about running BRugs in R.
>
> 1. I found that it has been removed from R package
> list.
>   Why is it removed? Is there any improved package to
>  replace BRugs?

It has been moved to the CRAN extras repository hosted by Brian Ripely
due to GPL issues.
Just type install.packages("BRugs") and it will be installed on
reasonable up to date versions of R (such as 2.7.2 or 2.8.0 beta) under
Windows.

> 2.I run BRugs and sometimes it crashed the R. How can
> I fix it?

By debugging, at first.

Please specify all relevant information:

Version of R, version of BRugs, OS, completely reproducible code
(including the data, inits and model file)

Best,
Uwe Ligges