[R] Re : AW: Coefficients in a polynomial glm with family poisson/binomial

sam_oi at yahoo.fr sam_oi at yahoo.fr
Sat Oct 11 12:17:51 CEST 2008

Thanks for that Daniel,
Problem solved.
I was mis-specifying the equation, omitting that I had to account for the logit transformation used in family binomial.
i.e.  had to write y~exp(b+ax+cx^2)/(1+exp(b+ax+cx^2)) to make use of the coeffs

The last part of what I was doing worked, running an lm on the predicted values of a glm, just to get coefficients that could be directly written in an equation of the form  y~b+ax+cx^2. But was a silly way of going about it.

thank you

Samuel