[R] Space between bars in barplot

mentor_ mentor_ at gmx.net
Fri Oct 10 16:55:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

thanks again for your help.
I played around with your suggestions to change the appearance of my graph,
but there is still a problem I could not fix.
The vector, which I want to plot, contains 60 entries. After 3 bars I want
to have a large gap
between the next 3 bars. But what always happens is, that R took at the
beginning just 2 bars
and then always 3 bars ending up with one bar at the end.
So I have created a new vector v <- c(0,0,vectorToPrint) plotting this
vector with the following
command: barplot(v, space=rep(c(0,0,2)) ). It works but getting always some
warning messages.
Instead of 0,0 I tried as well NA, NA but same result. So is there a way to
achieve that without
warning messages?

Cheers,
Mentor