[R] R book needed

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 21:47:40 CEST 2008

It would take the size of several books to systematically
list everything in R so no book could contain that.  If you
read one page of the R reference manual per day and when
you are finished with that then read the entire reference manual
of one contributed package each week then you should be
finished in under 25 years.  Of course by that time there
may be more packages than present so perhaps 100 years
might do it.