[R] Ecological Niche Modelling on R

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 22:19:01 CEST 2008

that is a pretty big question.  And I am not qualified to answer it,
but my suggestion- from figuring out how to use other things- is to
find out how other people have modeled ecological niches- not
necessarily with R,  and then try and find out functions that preform
the pieces or the whole analysis.  I believe there is a book out there
about modeling ecological niches with R.  I did  a google search for
that and this is what I found:
http://www.zoology.ufl.edu/bolker/emdbook/.  I don't know if this
helps, but maybe it will.  Good luck.