[R] Load a program at the front end

Bernardo Rangel Tura tura at centroin.com.br
Tue Oct 7 04:12:58 CEST 2008

Em Qui, 2008-10-02 às 14:36 -0400, Gang Chen escreveu:
> I want to run a R program, prog.R,  interactively. My question is, is
> there a way I can start prog.R on the shell terminal when invoking R,
> instead of using source() inside R?
>
> TIA,
> Gang

Hi Gang

I my system just only type:

 R --no-save <prog.R

platform       x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
arch           x86_64
os             linux-gnu
system         x86_64, linux-gnu
status         Patched
major          2
minor          7.2
year           2008
month          09
day            11
svn rev        46532
language       R
version.string R version 2.7.2 Patched (2008-09-11 r46532)

--
Bernardo Rangel Tura, M.D,MPH,Ph.D
National Institute of Cardiology