[R] "invalid 'ncol' value (too large or NA)" error message

Vie wxv579 at bham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 3 11:29:09 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've been trying to run an R script, however I keep getting the error
message

"invalid 'ncol' value (too large or NA)"

The program involves reading data from table, and manipulating it in some
way. However I do not understand what the error message means (I'm new to
R). Is it because some of the values in the cells of the table are to too
many decimal places? Also I have checked the table, and there are no missing
values, just integers from 1 to -1.

The table dimensions are 4096 x 4, if that has anything to do with it.

Many thanks

Vie