[R] t.test() on a list

Gang Chen gangchen6 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 23:25:23 CEST 2008

I appreciate your suggestion. The example I provided was fabricated
because I was only focusing on the programming perspective on how to
deal with such a data structure, not real statistical issues. Do you
mind elaborating a little more why that would not be appreciate? I
know I can do it with a couple of loops,  but I still appreciate
suggestions on how to write a line or two to run t-tests on such a
data structure.

Thanks,
Gang