[R] Running source() on a file in another directory

Gang Chen gangchen6 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 17:01:36 CEST 2008

Thanks a lot! It seems to work fine now with what you suggested. I
also tried another approach by running the following on the terminal

R -f ~dir1/prog.R

and it read in some lines in prog.R, but then the execution halted at
one point for some reason I could not figure out. Any way I could get
"R -f ..." working?

Thanks,
Gang