[R] Weibull distribution

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Oct 1 05:39:36 CEST 2008

Doing a search on:
weibull and "probability plot" ,,,,along with...  r-help

in Google produced this reply which I think gives a worked example
that fits some of your hopes.

http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/help/03b/1714.html

I am not sure what the B<N>'s are however. If they are quantiles. I am
not sure how meaningful a 95th quantile estimate would be for a sample
with only 6 instances.

--
David Winsemius