[R] about centralization

Gábor Csárdi csardi.gabor at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 17:05:47 CET 2008

Weijia, centralization was not included in igraph, because really, it
takes only writing a one line function to do it. But it is on our TODO
list and will be included soon.

E.g. for degree see the thread that starts here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/2008-11/msg00064.html

You can do it similarly for other measures, but first you need to find
out which structure is the most centralized for a given measure. E.g.
for degree it is the star graph, but not for eigenvector centrality.
Probably this is written in the classic Wasserman-Faust book.

Best,
Gabor

Gabor Csardi <Gabor.Csardi at unil.ch>     UNIL DGM