[R] if then statement problem

Gustavo Carvalho gustavo.bio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 20:54:43 CET 2008

If I understood your problem correctly, you are just missing a couple of things:

q = which(apply(p.unique,2,function(x)all(x==r)) == TRUE)

Also, you should probably change this line:

if(q>0){c=p.unique[,q]};{c=c(0,0,0)}

To something like this:

if(length(q)>0){c=p.unique[,q]};{c=c(0,0,0)}

Regards,

Gustavo