[R] Using R from C++ code

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Nov 25 16:22:47 CET 2008

Your reading of the referenced page is completely different than
mine, ... but IANAL.

In particular:
Q3: Can an open source software project combine and distribute any of
Sun’s GPL-licensed MySQL software with other open source software
under the FOSS License Exception?

     A: Open source software projects and other developers are free to
use and distribute GPL-licensed MySQL software with other open source
software as long as they comply with the terms of the GPL.

--
David Winsemius