[R] Nested Clade Analysis

Christoph Heibl christoph.heibl at gmx.net
Mon Nov 24 09:35:01 CET 2008

Hi,

to my knowledge there is none, but some time ago I wrote some code
that prepares the input files for GeoDis and reads the output. Doing
a NCA was a matter of seconds! I did not go on developing it, though,
because I do not use NCA any more and the current code is very poorly
documented.

If you are experienced in reading and modifying R code, I could hand
it on to you and you could modify it according to your needs. The use
of the code is straightforward if you manage to convert your data to
an object of a special class which I have defined for that purpose.
By the way, the code does not support reticulations in the network
and you might encounter bugs in it, because it was not tested with
datasets other that mine.

If you are interested, drop me a line.

Christoph Heibl

Systematic Botany