[R] Is this correct?

Bill.Venables at csiro.au Bill.Venables at csiro.au
Mon Nov 24 05:50:19 CET 2008

R help does have guidelines.  (See the bottom of any message to R help, including yours.)  Here is a relevant extract from them:

"Basic statistics and classroom homework: R-help is not intended for these."

Your questions are entirely inappropriate.

It would also be courteous if we knew your name and not just an alias.

Bill Venables
http://www.cmis.csiro.au/bill.venables/