[R] Possible bug in screen ?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 16:15:09 CET 2008

Before raising the bug flag, one should read the help page (more?)
carefully:
--------
Warnings
The recommended way to use these functions is to completely draw a
plot and all additions (i.e. points and lines) to the base plot, prior
to selecting and plotting on another screen. The behavior associated
with returning to a screen to add to an existing plot is unpredictable
and may result in problems that are not readily visible.

-------

--

David Winsemius