[R] Conditionally Removing data from a vector

PDXRugger J_R_36 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 20:45:29 CET 2008

I greatly apoligize, clear in my own mind, just didnt explain well enough.
DEVS should equal 6 values the last being 620, like the data frame:
           CANDS DEVS
> [1,]   100  120
> [2,]   101  220
> [3,]   102  320
> [4,]   103  420
> [5,]   104  520
> [6,]   105  620

And yes, my first question is do i need a "if" statement at all as the which
command seems to do the same thing.  IN my working code i start with a
vector of Candidates, a process occurs that looks up a value associated with
each of those Candidates.  If the corresponding value is equal to or larger
than the starting value, in the test case the DEV value, then that Candidate
is kept and the next Candidate is analyzed.  The final product is a new
vector of Candidates, those that are equal to or larger than the DEV value.
Hope i didnt further the perfection of your confucion.  Thanks for your
time, let me know if i need to ask a better question

Cheers,
JR