[R] R course in Scotland

Heather Turner Heather.Turner at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Nov 21 12:03:04 CET 2008

Hello Peter,

If you want to use R for bioinformatics, you probably want a course
using Bioconductor (www.bioconductor.org). To combine with a
introduction to R, the following should be good:

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/stathelp/courses/statisticalmicroarrayanalysisusingr

but some time to wait till the next course. The following may provide a
good alternative:

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/training/handson/course_090119_transcriptomics.html

Otherwise there are lots of materials from previous courses on

http://www.bioconductor.org/workshops

which you can use for self-teaching.

Hope that helps,

Heather