[R] Oja median

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 19 18:18:50 CET 2008

Cross posting is sociopathic.  The Oja median _is_ robust in
several reasonable senses, but admittedly not from a breakdown
perspective.  There are several other options:  for a good review
see, e.g. Multivariate Median, A. Niinimaa and H. Oja
Encyclopedia of Statistical Sciences

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820