[R] Cluster Graph

Jared Chapman jared.chap at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 22:36:09 CET 2008

I am an uber nubie with r but I have a question that I hope someone
can help me with.

I have a data set with 1200+ data points that I want to put into a
cluster graph. the problem is that when the cluster graph is generated
there are too many data points to view the labels, they are just a
jumbled mess at the bottom.

Is there a way to stretch the graph out so that the data points are
visible or view the data groupings in a way that make them readable?

I looked in the R introduction and I could not find a forum to search
for this answer. I am sure that it is something simple.

I appreciate your help.

Best,

Jared