[R] Getting a static copy of the object using R.oo

Yuri Volchik yuri.volchik at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:30:24 CET 2008

Hi to all,

probably question is to Henrik Bengtsson but may be others can help as well.
I have an object of "Class A" with fields which are being changed (updating)
dynamically in a loop. I would like to keep all iterations of the object in
a list, but when i'm trying to do it i get a reference to the instance of
the original object.
myAdynamic[[i]]<-myA;

Is there a way to preserve data structure and current data?

Thanks