[R] using an image as a dendrogram label

Rajarshi Guha rguha at indiana.edu
Mon Nov 17 20:17:47 CET 2008

Hi, does anybody know if it is possible to use an image (rather than
text) to label the leaves of a dendrogram? I realize that this will
not always lead to a useful on-screen display, but ideally I'd like
to directly go from the dendrogram to a PDF and on-screen viewing is
not to too important for me. Also, my trees are relatively small.

Any pointers would be apreciated

Rajarshi Guha  <rguha at indiana.edu>
GPG Fingerprint: D070 5427 CC5B 7938 929C  DD13 66A1 922C 51E7 9E84