[R] Time plots

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 17:16:59 CET 2008

Also if this is a time series you may wish to represent it as such
to facilitate other computations as well.  This assumes that the
DATE column is first and the remaining columns are numeric:

library(zoo)
mypath <- "/whatever/myfile.csv"
z <- read.zoo(mypath, sep = ",", header = TRUE, format = "%d/%m/%Y")
plot(z)

See the three zoo vignettes for more info.