[R] Crosstabs Output

Raptorman18 RaptorMan18 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:14:44 CET 2008

Hi, I'm a new R user.

I noticed that RKWard has a really nice output when it does crosstabs. It
even includes the chi-squared values. However, I obviously can't simply copy
this into my standalone R script. Does anyone know the code or a way for me
to view the code.

Secondly, if I am writing an R script I want to be able to view the output
as a pdf even if my function is not a graph, like the chisq.test function.
pdf() does not do that. It only displays histograms.

Also, are the other ways to output the data of my RScript? For instance,
Jpegs?