[R] Citing R in journal articles (or the failure to)

Kinoko andzsinszan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 03:09:09 CET 2008

Just  a few words...
I usually cite softwares, especially if they are opensource (and
encourage everyone to do so).
Of course I would not append references for rkward or kile to my bib
(neither word or excel).

While the response of the researcher using your software is not
convincing, you can easily check
if it is the journal's deliberate policy to exclude software