[R] Help on performing multiple chi-square tests

QUESADA,TANIA tquesada at ufl.edu
Sun Nov 9 22:14:51 CET 2008

Hi,

I am new to R and I need to perform multiple chi-square tests.  I
manage to perform one at a time, but is there a specific command
to do multiple tests?

For example, I have a table that looks like this:

Marker Treatment Genotype1 Genotype2 Genotype3
1        A         23        57        32
1        B         43        59        12
n        A         ##        ##        ##

I can perform an individual chi-square test for marker 1, but if n
is too large (i.e. 4000 markers), I would like to write the code
to make it perform tests for each marker types and give me an
output table with the p-values for each markers.

I would appreciate any suggestions you may have.

Thanks!

Tania Quesada

--
QUESADA,TANIA