[R] Sweave:How to load available colors from pkg 'color'--(Resolved)

Felipe Carrillo mazatlanmexico at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 05:09:23 CET 2008

Hello: I found a solution to my problem here, I just downloaded mystyle.sty to the same directory where my latex file resides. Then I included \usepackage{mystyle} in my preamble and that took care of coloring any section of the document.
http://www.sci.usq.edu.au/staff/robertsa/LaTeX/ltxfloats.html
Felipe

Is there a shorter way to color the abstract,sections subsections and page headings of a document. I am using the code below in my preamble to accomplish some of it:

\ifx\pdfoutput\@undefined\usepackage[usenames,dvips]{color}
\else\usepackage[usenames,dvipsnames]{color}
% and fix pdf colour problems
\IfFileExists{pdfcolmk.sty}{\usepackage{pdfcolmk}}{}
\fi
%\renewcommand{\MakeUppercase}[1]{\color{OliveGreen}\textsf{#1}}
%\renewcommand{\abstractname}{\color{blue}Abstract}

Also,'\usepackage[usenames]{color}' is suppossed to load all the available colors in the package 'color' but for some reason it doesn't  load them when running it trhough Sweave. It loads all the colors if I run it outside R though.
Here's a dummy document:

Felipe D. Carrillo
Supervisory Fishery Biologist
Department of the Interior