[R] PCA

Lucke, Joseph F Joseph.F.Lucke at uth.tmc.edu
Thu Nov 6 21:20:49 CET 2008

Neola
I'm a bit rusty on this, but I believe you can conduct on singular-value decomposition on the 436 by 518 matrix.  The squares of your singular values (max of 436, 518-436 will be zero) will be your eigenvalues, the same as in the PC analysis.  The post-eigenvectors will be your components.  As I have said, my knowledge is not completely trustworthy at this point, but SVD would be worth looking into.
Joe