[R] how to make a multiple plot

baptiste auguie ba208 at exeter.ac.uk
Thu Nov 6 12:14:30 CET 2008

perhaps you could also look into ggplot2 or lattice package to display
several plots on the same page.
They take care of important but annoying details such as scaling,
layout, limits, legend, ... Admittedly, there is a learning curve when
you're used to base graphics, but in the long term it is a more
efficient, robust and elegant approach.

Baptiste

On 6 Nov 2008, at 07:15, Dieter Menne wrote:

> amy rheanita <amee_86 <at> yahoo.com> writes:
>
>> I'm a student. now, I'm studying Nelson-Siegel Extended, a term
>> structure
>> model. I can analyze - estimate parameters and make aplot  -
>> manually,
>> from data  bond in a day.
>> I can analyze bond data in a month, like make multiple plot for
>> different
>> bont date and make a multiple
>> plot to compare parameters in different date.
>
> Try
>
> par(mfrow=c(2,2))
>
> before creating the plot.
>
> Dieter