[R] writing R extensions

Adaikalavan Ramasamy a.ramasamy at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Nov 4 16:52:05 CET 2008

It sounds like you simply uncompressed your .tar.gz file and then zipped
it up. If so, it should not work correctly.

You need to compile it for windows. Try something like

	Rcmd build --binary myRpackageDir

and you may need to include "--force" option in the command above.

Also check to make sure the R version in the machine you compile on and
the machine you install on are recent versions.

Regards, Adai