[R] Evidence Theory in R

Lars Fischer lars at sec.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed May 28 13:32:32 CEST 2008

Hello,

well, I searched list-archive, cran and the references, but found
nothing. Thus:

Does anybody around here know anything about Dempster-Shafer Theory,
Evidence Theory or Hints in R? Has anybody stumbled about a package that
I overlooked or implemented something in this area? I really would like
to not implement a hint-model a second time.

My apologies if I missed something obvious, but I would be glad if
someone could give me a hint.

Regards,
	Lars

--
Lars Fischer                            tel: +49 (0)6151 16-2889
Technische Universität Darmstadt