[R] package functions documentation

Ardia David david.ardia at unifr.ch
Tue May 27 17:19:12 CEST 2008

Great, thanks a lot! It works properly now.
By the way, how can I get rid of the warning message :

* checking line endings in C/C++/Fortran sources/headers ... WARNING
Found the following sources/headers with CR or CRLF line endings:

Should I open an save the C files in another format ? I am using notepad
on a Windows XP machine.