[R] Full screen graphics (windows)

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Mon May 26 16:59:41 CEST 2008

On 26.05.2008, at 15:55, Dieter Menne wrote:

> For a simple perception test procedure (to generate live
> statistical data in a
> lecture) I want to have a full screen graphics display under
> Windows. No
> borders, frames, menus, just plain black or white.
It should be possible to write a function which copies the current
plot into a PDF file by using 'dev.copy2pdf'. Then run a system()
command which opens that PDF file and switches to the full screen mode.

This leads to a, maybe marginal, request. I know that one can write a
tag into a PDF file which controls whether the PDF should be opened
in full screen mode automatically or not. Maybe it's worth to
implement such an option in R?

--Hans